The Spanish 'Turista'
Planning a business trip to a Spanish-speaking destination? Build on your existing conversational skills and prepare for travel.
- Ideal if you have previous course-work or have spent time in a Spanish-speaking country.
- Covers themes, vocabulary, grammar and activities taught with the traveller in mind.
- Taught by an experienced Latin American instructor.
- A small class size (limited to 12) provides opportunities for more focussed learning and interaction.
- Includes group projects, guided conversations and discussions.
- Offers one afternoon of interaction with native Spanish speakers.
- Includes textbook, Friday evening wine and tapas, Saturday and Sunday lunch.
I thoroughly enjoyed the course and I learned a lot of useful information and skills from it.
Contact us for a quick oral assessment of your skills before you register to ensure you are at the appropriate level.
Call 306.966.4351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Loading Secure Page into Iframe . . .