Learning, Mastery & Fluency
Work towards developing language skills as you progress through different levels. Classes run 2 hours, once a week for ten weeks.
Winter language classes start on January 18, 2016, unless otherwise indicated. We will take registrations up to the 2nd night of class.
Jan. 18 to March 28
Jan.19 to March 22
Jan. 20 to March 23
Jan. 21 to March 24
Jan. 23 to March 26
|4:45 to 6:45 pm||10:00 am to noon|
|French 1 starts
|7:00 to 9:00 pm||Winter 2016 Immersions|
German 1 starts
starts Jan. 26
Cree 1 ($225) starts Jan. 27
Japanese for the Traveller ($240)
|Spanish Weekender ($300)
February 5 to 7, 2016
The French Voyageur ($300)
1-Wk French Immersion ($575)
|University of Saskatchewan employees may allocate Professional Development funds for multilingual course fees and textbooks. Information and guidelines are available in PAWS. If using a CFOPAL account, it must be for the entire amount. Please call 306.966.5539 when using a CFOPAL number. If you have questions, call our office at 306.966.4355.|
- Part-time French: low beginner to advanced during afternoons or evenings (8 levels)
- French Voyageur: a weekend program for beginners who plan to travel
- One-week French Immersion: low beginner to advanced
- Five-week Intensive French Immersion/Explore program: beginner to advanced (5 levels)
- Part-time Spanish: low beginner to advanced during afternoons or evenings (8 levels)
- Spanish Weekender: a weekend program for beginners who plan to travel
Learn Other Languages
- Part-time evening and.or afternoon classes are also offered in Portuguese, Italian, German and Japanese.
- Part-time Cree classes are offered during evenings for beginners.
- Translation Services: Email Gisèle Piché or call at 306.966.4355 for information.
- French Oral Proficiency Service for documented proof of proficiency: To make an appointment email Gisèle Piché or call 306.966.4355.