Learning, Mastery & Fluency
Work towards developing language skills as you progress through different levels. Classes run 2 hours, once a week for eight weeks. Summer language classes start on July 6, 2015.
July 6 to August 31
July 7 to August 25
July 8 to August 26
July 9 to August 27
|6:30 to 9:00 pm|
|Spanish 1||French 2
- Part-time French: low beginner to advanced during afternoons or evenings (8 levels)
- French Voyageur: a weekend program for beginners who plan to travel
- One-week French Immersion: low beginner to advanced
- Five-week Intensive French Immersion/Explore program: beginner to advanced (5 levels)
- Part-time Spanish: low beginner to advanced during afternoons or evenings (8 levels)
- Spanish Weekender: a weekend program for beginners who plan to travel
- Spanish Turista: a weekend program for mid-beginners to mid-intermediate who plan to travel
Learn Other Languages
- Part-time evening and.or afternoon classes are also offered in Portuguese, Italian, German and Japanese.
- Part-time Cree classes are offered during evenings for beginners.