Aspiring Young Artists Program (AYAP): Art Classes & Camps for Kids
|AYAP Course Information|
AYAP Classes: weekend, after-school and home-school programs for ages 6 to 15
- AYAP provides a fun, hands-on learning environment where children experiment with many different art mediums.
- The program helps to develop a solid foundation in visual art technique and provides tools to develop their visual art skills.
- It encourages portfolio development in a supportive environment
- Students experiment with a variety of media to determine where they want to focus their attention. The program then branches off into areas of specialization.
- Classes run from September to December (term 1) and January to April (term 2).
- Each class finishes with a group art exhibition.
- For course descriptions, please download the AYAP course information flyer.
Kids Art Camps: offered during the summer for ages 5 to 14. Registration opens in February.
- provides plenty of art activity in a safe, fun and creative learning environment
- children learn techniques in drawing, painting, printmaking, mixed media and sculpture
- structured outdoor activity time is part of our daily schedule >> learn more
Online registration is not available for children's programs. Please call 306.966.5539 to register your child.
Call Val Miles, Program Manager or Jasmin Fookes at 306.966.5530.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive course and event updates:
>> join our email list
Your personal information will remain confidential and you can always opt out.
Loading Secure Page into Iframe . . .