Aspiring Young Artists Program (AYAP): Art Classes & Camps for Kids
|AYAP Course Information|
AYAP Classes: weekend, after-school and home-school programs for ages 6 to 15
- AYAP provides a fun, hands-on learning environment where children experiment with many different art mediums.
- The program helps to develop a solid foundation in visual art technique and provides tools to develop their visual art skills.
- It encourages portfolio development in a supportive environment
- Students experiment with a variety of media to determine where they want to focus their attention. The program then branches off into areas of specialization.
- Classes run from September to December (term 1) and January to April (term 2).
- Each class finishes with a group art exhibition.
- For course descriptions, please download the AYAP course information flyer.
Kids Art Camps: offered during the summer for ages 5 to 14. Registration opens in February.
- provides plenty of art activity in a safe, fun and creative learning environment
- children learn techniques in drawing, painting, printmaking, mixed media and sculpture
- structured outdoor activity time is part of our daily schedule >> learn more
Call Jasmin Fookes at 306.966.5530.
Email us at email@example.com
Loading Secure Page into Iframe . . .