Aspiring Young Artists Program: Art Classes & Camps for Kids
AYAP Classes: weekend, after-school and home-school programs for ages 6 to 15
- provides a fun, hands-on learning environment where children experiment with many different art mediums
- helps develop a solid foundation in visual art technique
- encourages portfolio development
- classes run from September to December (term 1) and January to April (term 2)
- the final class features a group art exhibition
Classes for kids ages 6 to 12 >> learn more
Classes for kids ages 10 to 15 >> learn more
Kids Art Camps: offered during the summer for ages 5 to 14, registration will open in February 2014
- provides plenty of art activity in a safe, fun and creative learning environment
- children learn techniques in drawing, painting, printmaking, mixed media and sculpture
- structured outdoor activity time is part of our daily schedule >> learn more
Online registration is not available for children's programs. Please call 306.966.5539 to register your child.
Call Val Miles, Program Manager at 306.966.5530 or Carol Koch, Office Coordinator at 306.966.5574.
Email us at email@example.com
To receive course and event updates:
>> join our email list
Your personal information will remain confidential and you can always opt out.