|2015 Hort Week Brochure
U of S Map
Join us on July 4 to 12, 2015—Now open for registration
Held every Summer on the beautiful University of Saskatchewan campus with over 40 gardening workshops and free horticulture tours across campus. Whether you’re a beginner or experienced gardener, you’ll discover new ways to make your yard look beautiful.
- A Free Sunday Night Workshop: Garden Design for the Prairies, with CBC horticulturist and author Lyndon Penner (Sponsored by TD Friends of the Environment Foundation)
- Free Tours including U of S Greenhouses, W.P. Fraser Herbarium, Horticulture Test Plots, and Patterson Gardens
- FREE Friday Night Reception featuring Landscaping the U of S: A Storied History, including a question and answer session with the horticulturists and landscape architects responsible for our beautiful campus
- Free Composting 101 class sponsored by the City of Saskatoon.
- A vast selection of workshops in a range of gardening and landscaping topics that start at $44.95
- The Annual Book Sale held in the Agriculture Building Atrium
Register by June 19, 2015 to receive a 10% early bird discount on workshops. Register online or by phone at 306.966.5539.
Email email@example.com or call 306.966.5546.