|2014 Hort Week Brochure
U of S Map
Hort Week 2014 was sponsored by
Held every Summer on the beautiful University of Saskatchewan campus with over 30 gardening workshops and free horticulture tours across campus. Whether you’re a beginner or experienced gardener, you’ll discover new ways to make your yard look beautiful.
- Topics vary from year to year. In addition to all of our core courses to certify, this year's highlights included:
- Low-Maintenance, Water-Conserving Landscaping
- The Prairie Orchard: Apricots, Plums & Pears
- Colour and Design in the Perennial Border
- Raised Bed Vegetable Gardening
- Landscape: Learning through Critique
- Botanical Drawing: Techniques using Coloured Pencils
- Grow Your Home Garden Indoors, Year Round
- And many more!
- Adventures in Prairie Gardening: Over 250 people attended for our FREE Sunday evening session with Lyndon Penner. Sponsored by Dutch Growers.
Join us next year on July 4 to 10, 2015
Courses will be open for registration by May 15, 2015
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306.966.5546.