Ecology Day Camps for Kids.
*Scroll Down for our New ONLINE Registration
Program Developed & Managed by Melanie Elliott
- Offered during February, Easter and summer school breaks for kids from 8 to 11 (plus one Junior Leader from 12 to 17).
- Ecology Camps are a fun, hands-on experiential learning opportunity for kids.
- Weeklong, full-day camps where your child participates in an enriched program of daily field trips and nature study in and around Saskatoon.
Summer Day Ecology Camp 2015 has ended. Look for our 2016 offerings in April.
We offer various ecology-based summer camps during the summer school break months of July and August. Check out our 2015 Ecology Day Camps brochure and below for information on the kinds of camps we offer.
- Your child will visit scientists and learn about rocks, fossils, plants, insects, fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals with a focus on Saskatchewan’s Endangered Species, and then undertake environmentally friendly projects to help them!
- Camp size is limited to 12 campers, 1 Junior Leader (aged 12 - 17) and two instructors.
- Travel to off-campus sites is via 15-passenger van.
Thank you to our Sponsors
Loading Secure Page into Iframe . . .