|Part-time ESL brochure.pdf|
Part-time English (ESL) Programs
English classes for international U of S students, new Canadians and people whose first language is not English.
Improve your English. Develop your speaking and listening, reading, or writing and grammar skills for work, daily life, or university study. These classes are a great way to continue your English studies or prepare for your CanTEST or TOEFL exams. We offer:
- highly-qualified teachers
- a relaxed and friendly learning atmosphere
- challenging course material
- a computer lab and library, and
- a certificate upon completion of a course.
Regular assignments will maximize your learning. If you regularly attend classes (missing no more than two), complete assignments and participate fully, you will receive a certificate.
Email email@example.com or call 306.966.4351
Loading Secure Page into Iframe . . .