|Request Course Calendar by Mail|
University of Saskatchewan Certificate of Art & Design (USCAD)
USCAD is a hands-on, flexibly designed non-degree Certificate of Attendance that helps you build skills, confidence and understanding in the visual arts.
- Courses are structured to help you incrementally develop as you explore your own style and creativity. The end goal is to build a portfolio from one of four major streams: sculpture, painting, drawing or photography/digital imagery/graphic design >> learn more
- You can complete the USCAD certificate in as little as one year (working full-time) and up to a maximum of five years (working part-time) >> learn more
- This program also entails a portfolio review and final exhibition. Once successfully completed, you will be granted a University of Saskatchewan (U of S) Certificate of Attendance >> learn more
USCAD is for you if
- You want to develop skills in art and design without pursuing a degree or,
- You want to take a program that prepares you for degree studies in the arts and would like to develop foundational skills and a portfolio first,
- You don’t want to leave Saskatchewan to enrol in an art and design college,
- You have been taking art classes for general interest and would like formal acknowledgement for your studies, and
- You prefer structured learning environments where courses are linked and knowledge is enhanced through continuity.
Call Val Miles, Program Manager at 306.966.5530 or Carol Koch, Office Coordinator at 306.966.5574.
Email us at email@example.com
To receive course and event updates:
Your personal information will remain confidential and you can always opt out.