Prairie Horticulture Certificate (PHC)
Current Students: Please visit the current students page for information and your current course syllabus.
- Designed for both professionals working in the horticulture industry and gardening enthusiasts.
- It is the first home study program horticulture program designed specifically for the prairie provinces.
- This program is collaboratively offered by a consortium of four Western Canadian educational institutions: Assiniboine Community College (Brandon, Manitoba), Olds College (Olds, Alberta), the University of Manitoba and the University of Saskatchewan. Each consortium partner develops and delivers courses in areas of expertise >> learn more
- Fruit and Vegetable Production
- Greenhouse Crop Production
- Landscaping and Arboriculture
- Nursery Crop Production...>> learn more
To Apply, download the application form, follow the guidelines, complete and mail or fax to our office. Please be sure to include the admission fee and any applicable transcripts.
Term 1 - Last week of August;
Term 2 - Second week of December;
Term 3 - First week of March
Scholarship: The Saskatoon Horticultural Society (SHS) provides an annual scholarship for funding toward the Prairie Horticultural Certificate (PHC). Visit their website to learn more and download an application form.
Email email@example.com or call 306.966.6488