Learning, Mastery & Fluency
Work towards developing language skills as you progress through different levels. Classes run 2.5 hours, once a week for eight weeks.
Spring language classes start on April 7, 2014.
April 7 to June 2
April 8 to May 27
April 9 to May 28
April 10 to May 29
April 12 to May 31
|6:30 to 9:00 pm||
10:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Part-time French: low beginner to advanced during afternoons or evenings (8 levels)
- French Voyageur: a weekend program for beginners who plan to travel
- One-week French Immersion: low beginner to advanced
- Five-week Intensive French Immersion/Explore program: beginner to advanced (5 levels)
- Part-time Spanish: low beginner to advanced during afternoons or evenings (8 levels)
- Spanish Weekender: a weekend program for beginners who plan to travel
- Spanish Turista: a weekend program for mid-beginners to mid-intermediate who plan to travel
Learn Other Languages
- Part-time evening and.or afternoon classes are also offered in Portuguese, Italian, German and Japanese.
- Part-time Cree classes are offered during evenings for beginners.