- Business & Leadership Programs: Professional Development and courses in Leadership Development, Coaching, Communication and more. Our programs incorporate dynamic and relevant group discussions to help you explore different ways of bringing your skills to life in your workplace.
- Leadership Development Program: Our capstone Leadership Program, this course increases your ability to lead a team, organization or business in an environment of constant change.
- Communications: Courses in writing, online group facilitation, presentation skills and more.
- In-house & Customized Training: We collaborate with colleges, organizations and corporations to develop and deliver in-house training and industry accredited programs.
- Aboriginal Youth Leadership Retreats: Iskwewak (women’s) and Napewak (men’s) for ages 16 to 21 in art & culture or science.
- Eco-Ed Junior Leadership: Youth from ages 13 to 17 develop skills as Junior Leaders through our Ecology for Kids Camps.
- Conferences & Events: We partner with colleges and organizations in developing and delivering conferences. We also provide registration services and marketing support.