|2013 Hort Week Brochure
Mail-in Registration Form
U of S Map
Hort Week: July 6 to 12, 2013
An in-class gardening and horticulture workshop series held every Summer on the University of Saskatchewan campus.
- Hort Week provides informative workshops, classes, tours and lectures.
- Workshops are suitable for beginning to master gardeners.
- Hort Week workshops are available for everyone and can be used to supplement your University of Saskatchewan Master Gardener Certificate.
- Weekend, evening & daytime classes start at 9:00 am, 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
- Topics vary from year to year but are often centred around gardening, insects, landscaping and more.
- A FREE Sunday Night Lecture.
Due to the overwhelming success of the U of S Fruit Program's fruit sale and the underwhelming success of winter kill this year, sadly we will be cancelling our plant sale this year. Come back again at Hort Week 2014 for more fruit plant sales!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306.966.5546.