|2013 Hort Week Brochure
U of S Map
Hort Week: coming July 5-11, 2014
An in-class gardening and horticulture workshop series held every Summer on the University of Saskatchewan campus.
- Hort Week provides informative workshops, classes, tours and lectures.
- Workshops are suitable for beginning to master gardeners.
- Hort Week workshops are available for everyone and can be used to supplement your University of Saskatchewan Master Gardener Certificate.
- Weekend, evening & daytime classes start at 9:00 am, 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
- Topics vary from year to year but are often centred around gardening, insects, landscaping and more. Some topics this year include:
- The Allure of Blue Flowers
- Perennials You Thought You Knew - Colombines, Dianthus, and Delphinium
- A FREE Sunday Night Lecture with Lyndon Penner, including a signing of his new book to be released Spring 2014
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306.966.5546.