University of Saskatchewan Off-Campus Programs
Take a class and start your University of Saskatchewan degree or certificate without being on campus.
We provide different options for students to study off-campus, including independent studies (correspondence) classes, online classes, televised classes (at over 50 sites in the province), off-campus face-to-face lecture classes (7 sites) and multi-mode classes >> learn more
Try one class or take enough to be a full-time U of S student. You can take a full first-year College of Agriculture or Arts and Science program through Regional Colleges in Kindersley, La Ronge, Melfort, North Battleford, or Yorkton; SIAST Woodland Campus in Prince Albert; or St. Peter’s College in Muenster. You can also take a full first-year College of Agriculture & Bioresources program through regional colleges in Swift Current, Estevan and Weyburn. Online and independent studies classes can also taken by students on campus, throughout the province or from anywhere in the world.
University of Saskatchewan Off-Campus Sites
If you live outside of Saskatoon, admission to a first-year College of Arts & Science or College of Agriculture & Bioresources program is possible at the following sites:
- University of Saskatchewan Prince Albert Off-campus program
- Cumberland College: Melfort, Nipawin, Tisdale, Hudson Bay
- Northlands College: La Ronge, Buffalo Narrows, Creighton
- NorthWest Regional College: North Battleford, Meadow Lake
- Parkland Regional College: Yorkton, Canora, Esterhazy, Preeceville, Fort Qu'appelle, Kamsack, Kelvington, Melville
- Great Plains College: Kindersley, Swift Current, Warman, Biggar, Gravelbourg, Maple Creek, Nekaneet, Outlook, Rosetown, Macklin
- St. Peter's College: Muenster
- Southeast Regional College: Estevan, Assiniboia, Indian Head, Moosomin, Weyburn, Whitewood
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306.966.5563.