- Certified Crop Science Consultant (CCSC): A nationally standardized program for people who advise growers, distributors, and the public on crop protection products. Formerly the Certified Crop Protection Consultant program, this completely revised and updated program is offered in partnership with CropLife Canada.
Art & Design
Business & Leadership
- Advance Leadership Practices Certificate: Take a series of Business & Leadership Programs and qualify for a Certificate of Recognition in the Advanced Leadership Practices Program.
- Leadership Development Program (LDP): Increase your ability to lead a team, organization or business in an environment of constant change.
Gardening & Horticulture
- Prairie Horticulture Certificate (PHC): A distance certificate program for the prairies. Study in one of four specialized streams: Landscaping and Arboriculture, Fruit & Vegetable Production, Nursery Crop Production, or Greenhouse Crop Production.
- University of Saskatchewan Master Gardener Certificate: Learn the art and science of gardening, access current horticultural information, socialize with others and share your knowledge and experience with your community. Start anytime and take as long as you need to finish.
Teaching & Training
- Certificate in Adult & Continuing Education (CACE): Benefits anyone who teaches/trains adults, coordinates/facilitates training programs, provides adminstrative/support in the field, and designs educational materials for adults.
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language (CERTESL): Certification to teach English as a Second Language (ESL) in Canada and abroad. This program was designed by award-winning distance specialists and will help you teach immigrant, overseas, Aboriginal and other learners of English as a second language. If you are currently a teacher in the K-12 system, some distance courses in TESL can be used to supplement your BEd and move you towards Class 5 on the STF salary grid.
- Special Education Certificate (SPEC): For teachers with their B.Ed. and valid teaching certificate, this program is recognized by Saskatchewan Education as meeting Special Education teacher qualification requirements and is approved as an Additional Qualification Certificate that enables K-12 teachers to upgrade their classification.