Leadership Development Program (LDP)
Everyone can be a leader. This program unearths the leader in all of us.
- Don Cook, Past Participant
- LDP is the foundational program for the Advanced Leadership Practices Certificate.
- It qualifies for 35 hours of elective credit in the Certificate in Adult & Continuing Education (CACE) program.
- LDP is offered in Saskatoon and Regina, or we can bring this program to your location for your employees >> learn more.
- Over 500 people from private and public industries as well as profit and non-profit sectors have benefited from this program.
- LDP is flexibly designed so you can balance your learning with your work and life.
|Learn more about LDP|
The Leadership Development Program offers
- Client Centred Design: LDP was designed through extensive consultation with business and leadership specialists in Canada and the United States. This program is aligned with today's best leadership knowledge and practices.
- 360° Leadership Assessment: You will complete a 360° leadership competency assessment (Leadership Practices Inventory) to help you identify your leadership strengths and gaps.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI): Learn about your personality type and others through the Myers- Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI), which describes your personality as a collection of preferences for how you are energized, how you take in information, how you make decisions, and how you choose to relate to the world.
- Innovative Learning Approach: Based on contemporary principles of interactive and experiential learning, LDP builds knowledge and skills through group participation, practice, self-assessments, reflection, and up-to-date materials.
Email email@example.com or call 306.966.1654
Loading Secure Page into Iframe . . .