Art & Design Programs
- Art Classes: Explore your creativity and develop skills in drawing, painting, sculpture, photography, glass, jewelry making, fiber art, graphic design, art history and more. These courses help you gain confidence as you develop your portfolio. Our classes are taught by highly acclaimed professional artists. Take classes for general interest or work toward your certificate
Downloads Course Calendar
USCAD at a Glance
Course Registration Form
Request Course Calendar by Mail
- University of Saskatchewan Certificate of Art & Design (USCAD): Select your major stream of study in either drawing, painting, sculpture or photography/digital imagery and have many electives to choose from. All courses help you develop skills as you build your portfolio and work toward your final show.
- Digital Art & Graphic Design: Learn the tools necessary for working in the graphic design industry. Our digital stream covers all the Adobe essentials (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Flash) as well as photography, video editing and animation.
- Aspiring Young Artist Program Classes (AYAP): For children and teens from age 5 to 15, AYAP provides foundational tools that help them develop skills in various visual art forms. Programs are also offered for home-schooled children.
- Aspiring Young Artists (AYAP) Camps: Art camps offered during summer and Easter breaks for kids from age 5 to 14. Children learn techniques in drawing, painting, printmaking, mixed media, and sculpture. Fresh air and outdoor activity is part of the daily schedule.
- Art Shows & Events: USCAD information sessions, annual student and instructor art shows, gallery workshops and more. These events are open to the public.